BATTERY BACKUP INVERTER SYSTEM
If you are looking for a backup power supply for your pumps that’s even easier to install and more cost-effective than a generator, then look no further at DTB Pumps range of Battery Powered Backup Inverters (BBI).
The benefits of a BBI are that they can be easily added to an existing pump system and provide an added level of protection with a seamless transition when the power goes out. This state of the art yet proven technology is often used in data centers to bridge the gap between generators coming online after a power outage.
The Battery Backup Inverter requires lower maintenance and is quieter to run. The system is inexpensive to install and requires no exhausting.
Category: Generator & Battery Backup
- NDesigned and manufactured to comply with the requirement of IEC-AS/NZS 62040, AS/NZS 3000, AS/NZS 2820, AS/NZS 4417 and AS/NZS 60335
- NAutomatic uninterruptible switching with Standby-Run feature
- NFully contained in a powder coated cabinet
- NHinged front door and removable sides for easy access
- NCastor wheels for manoeuvrability, removal
- NOn board Failure Information and System status
- N220Ah 12 volt AGM sealed batteries
- NBoth 0.75kW and 1.5kW options available
DTB PUMPS MAINS POWER GENERATOR & BATTERY BACKUP INVERTER SYSTEMS
The innovative range of quality engineered PowerMATIX Mains Power Generators and Battery Backup Inverter systems have all been pre-built so they are ready to install by simply connecting to your pump equipment.
Both ranges are suitable for domestic and commercial buildings and are ideal for Sewage and Stormwater pump stations; whether they be single, dual or multiple pump stations.
Each power back up system incorporates an automatic transfer switch (ATS) that automatically starts and switches to the back up power source in the event of an interruption to the electricity supply.
Why use DTB Pumps Mains Power Backup Generators
- NMonitors the mains power supply and the status of the pump system
- NDisplay and alarm functions that indicate status and faults
- NAuto start and test functions to periodically check the generator is operating correctly
- NMonitors the battery voltage and charge, fuel level, oil level, correct power generation and service hours
- NAbility to be integrated into security systems or BMS for remote fault monitoring
- NLow exhaust emission motors
- NSized to accommodate the current of the pumps in your system