WARRANTY CLAIM BOOKING
1 Year Warranty On Purchased Components
Should any part of DTB Supplied Pump Component System fail within 1 year of installation, that part will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturer or its authorised service agent free of charge as per warranty conditions 1 to 6 and warranty exclusions 1 to 5.
DTB International Pumping Pty. Ltd. hereby warrants that in addition to the protection given to Australian consumers under the Trade Practices Act, any other similar Act or Law, we will if necessary replace or repair on the terms and conditions set out hereunder any Pump Component System manufacturer by this company.
2 Year Warranty On Complete Pump Systems
Should any part of DTB Supplied Complete Pump Systems fail within 2 year of installation, that part will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturer or its authorised service agent free of charge as per warranty conditions 1 to 6 and warranty exclusions 1 to 5.
DTB International Pumping Pty. Ltd. hereby warrants that in addition to the protection given to Australian consumers under the Trade Practices Act, any other similar Act or Law, we will if necessary replace or repair on the terms and conditions set out hereunder any Complete Pump Systems manufacturer by this company.
- Pumps Systems or Components must be installed to comply with all relevant statutory and local requirements for the area where a Pump Systems is installed.
- Pumps Systems or Components must be installed in accordance with manufacturers installation requirements supplied with the system.
- When Pumps Systems or Components are repaired or replaced under this warranty, the component or Complete Pump Systems replaced does not have the benefit of a new warranty and only the balance of the original warranty period will remain effective.
- Only the Pumps Systems or Components and genuine company replacement parts are covered by this warranty. Electrical or plumbing parts supplied by the installer are not covered by this warranty.
- The cost of insurance, travelling and transport between the installed site and the nearest manufacturers authorised agents premises will be to the account of the customer where unit is installed outside the boundaries of the metropolitan area as defined by the manufacturer or beyond 50km from a manufacturers or an authorised agent in a regional town or centre.
- Pumps Systems or Components have a maintenance schedule as specified by the manufacturer. It is the responsibility of the owner to get the equipment maintained, failure to get proper maintenance will void the warranty. Guarantee period – twenty
four (24) months from the date of sale by DTB International Pumping Pty Ltd or thirty six (36) months from date of manufacture by DTB International Pumping Pty Ltd,
whichever period shall first expire.
- No Claim will be recognised for any alleged defects in system components that may have been apparent prior to installation, whether due to faults in manufacture or faults caused by transport and handling.
- The obligation of this warranty, statutory or otherwise is limited to replacement or repair at DTB premises or at a point designated by DTB, of such a part as shall appear
to us, upon inspection at such point, to have been defective in material or
- This warranty does not obligate DTB to bear the cost of labour or transportation charges in connection with replacement or repair of defective parts; nor shall it apply
to a pump upon which repairs or alternations have been made unless authorised by DTB in writing.
- No warranty is made in respect to pumps, motors or trade accessories. Such being subject to warranties of their respective manufacturers.
- In no event shall DTB be liable for consequential damages or contingent liabilities for consequential damages or contingent liabilities arising out of the failure of any product such as pump or control panel or parts thereof to operate properly.
- In no event shall DTB be liable for any claims for damage to walls, furniture, carpets, vehicles, other equipment and chattels, foundations or the need for major dismantling or removal of cupboards, doors or walls or any consequential loss either directly or
indirectly due to failure from a Pumps System or Components.
- DTB is not responsible for losses, injury, or death resulting from a failure to observe safety precautions set out herein, or misuse or abuse of pumps or related equipment.
The warranty may become void by the following exclusions and service charge for labour and parts (if necessary) could become a cost to the owner.
- Failure due to misuse and/or incorrect installation; Acts of God; Operating conditions; Accidental Damage; Unauthorised attempts at repairs of the Complete Pump Systems.
- Any modification to the pump pit components.
- Where there is a failure of the electricity or caused by faulty plumbing and not the Complete Pump Systems.
- Repairs to a Pumps Systems or Components or where the Pumps Systems or Components have not been fitted correctly or maintained.
- Where the Pumps Systems or Components have been installed in a position that does not comply with the manufacturers installation instructions or relevant statutory
requirements warranty may be void.
CHARGE FOR WORK OUTSIDE WARRANTY CONDITIONS & EXCLUSIONS
By agreeing to these terms and conditions in this document if failure of the equipment is not covered by warranty as per conditions 1 to 12 and exclusions 1 to 6. The person authorising this assessment will be responsible to pay DTB International Pumping Pty. Ltd. the following charges.
- a. Service call during the hours of 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. 1 Hourly rate during the hours of 8AM to 5PM Hour on site $550.00 Inc. GST.
- b. Travel more than 1 hour will be charged at $220 Per hour Inc. GST.
- c. Hourly rate during the hours of 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Per hour $220.00 Inc. GST.
- d. Service call after hours of 5PM to 8AM Monday to Friday, weekends and Public Holidays. 1 hour on site $880.00 Inc. GST.
- e. Travel more than 1 hour will be charged at $440 per hour inc. GST.
- f. Hourly rates after hours of 5PM to 8AM Monday to Friday, weekends and Public Holidays. 1 hour on site $440.00 Inc. GST.
- g. Any replacement parts needed for repairs.
- h. The items supplied remain the property of DTB International Pumping Pty. Ltd. until paid for.
- i. We reserve the right to retake possession of any goods not paid for by the authorising person.
- j. The authorising person will be liable for payment and for any costs for debt collection.
A full list of our Terms & Conditions can be found here.