WARRANTY CLAIM BOOKING
1 Year Warranty On Purchased Components
Should any part of DTB Supplied Pump Component System fail within 1 year of installation, that part will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturer or its authorised service agent free of charge as per warranty conditions 1 to 6 and warranty exclusions 1 to 5.
DTB International Pumping Pty. Ltd. hereby warrants that in addition to the protection given to Australian consumers under the Trade Practices Act, any other similar Act or Law, we will if necessary replace or repair on the terms and conditions set out hereunder any Pump Component System manufacturer by this company.
2 Year Warranty On Complete Pump Systems
Should any part of DTB Supplied Complete Pump Systems fail within 2 year of installation, that part will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturer or its authorised service agent free of charge as per warranty conditions 1 to 6 and warranty exclusions 1 to 5.
DTB International Pumping Pty. Ltd. hereby warrants that in addition to the protection given to Australian consumers under the Trade Practices Act, any other similar Act or Law, we will if necessary replace or repair on the terms and conditions set out hereunder any Complete Pump Systems manufacturer by this company.
- 1. The Complete Pump Systems must be installed to comply with all relevant statutory and local requirements for the area where the Complete Pump Systems is installed.
- 2. The Complete Pump Systems must be installed in accordance with manufacturers installation requirements supplied with the system.
- 3. When a Complete Pump Systems is repaired or replaced under this warranty, the component or Complete Pump Systems replaced does not have the benefit of a new warranty and only the balance of the original warranty period will remain effective.
- 4. Only the Complete Pump Systems and genuine company replacement parts are covered by this warranty. Electrical or plumbing parts supplied by the installer are not covered by this warranty.
- 5. The cost of insurance, travelling and transport between the installed site and the nearest manufacturers authorised agents premises will be to the account of the customer where unit is installed outside the boundaries of the metropolitan area as defined by the manufacturer or beyond 50km from a manufacturers or an authorised agent in a regional town or centre.
- 6. Complete Pump Systems have a maintenance schedule as specified by the manufacturer. It is the responsibility of the owner to get the equipment maintained, failure to get proper maintenance will void the warranty.
Guarantee period – twenty four (24) months from the date of sale by DTB International Pumping Pty Ltd or thirty six (36) months from date of manufacture by DTB International Pumping Pty Ltd, whichever period shall first expire.
The warranty may become void by the following exclusions and service charge for labour and parts (if necessary) could become a cost to the owner.
- 1. Failure due to misuse and/or incorrect installation; Acts of God; Operating conditions; Accidental Damage; Unauthorised attempts at repairs of the Complete Pump Systems.
- 2. Any modification to the pump pit components.
- 3. Where there is a failure of the electricity or caused by faulty plumbing and not the Complete Pump Systems.
- 4. Repairs to a Complete Pump Systems or where the Complete Pump Systems has not been fitted correctly or maintained.
- 5. Where the Complete Pump Systems has been installed in a position that does not comply with the manufacturers installation instructions or relevant statutory requirements or subject to any statutory provisions to the contrary claims for damage to walls, furniture, carpets, vehicles, other equipment and chattels, foundations or the need for major dismantling or removal of cupboards, doors or walls or any consequential loss either directly or indirectly due to leakage from a Complete Pump Systems.
CHARGE FOR WORK OUTSIDE WARRANTY CONDITIONS & EXCLUSIONS
By agreeing to these terms and conditions in this document if failure of the equipment is not covered by warranty as per conditions 1 to 6 and exclusions 1 to 5. The person authorising this assessment will be responsible to pay DTB International Pumping Pty. Ltd. the following charges.
- a. Service call during the hours of 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Up to 1 Hour on site $475.00 Inc. GST.
- b. Travel more than 1 hour will be charged at $190 Per hour Inc. GST
- c. Hourly rate during the hours of 8AM to 5PM Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Per hour $190.00 Inc. GST.
- d. Service call after hours of 5PM to 8AM Monday to Friday, weekends and Public Holidays. 1 hour on site $660.00 Inc. GST.
- e. Travel more than 1 hour will be charged at $280 per hour inc. GST.
- f. Hourly rates after hours of 5PM to 8AM Monday to Friday, weekends and Public Holidays. 1 hour on site $280.00 Inc. GST.
- g. Any replacement parts needed for repairs.
- h. The items supplied remain the property of DTB International Pumping Pty. Ltd. until paid for.
- i. We reserve the right to retake possession of any goods not paid for by the authorising person.
- j. The authorising person will be liable for payment and for any costs for dept collection.
A full list of our Terms & Conditions can be found here.